We’re in New York City. We’re around Times Square. Near Madison Square Garden is right over there, I think. We’re going to grab a slice because that’s what you do when you’re in New York. Grab a slice. What do you do when you’re in New York? You grab a slice. You talk to robots. A lot of people don’t know this. When you come to New York, you literally just say, “I’ll get a slice.” Yep. I’m going to go get myself a New York slice. And what comes on it? Cheese and pepperoni pretty much. Pepperoni might be pushing it. Really just cheese.
Due to the last tendency, we need to say that if you want to start crypto trading, we can suggest you to use a crypto trading bot to make safe transactions. Earning from 200% up to 2,000% APY is a great bonus of using Jet-Bot copy trading platform. Binance crypto trading bot is a great way to create a passive income.
That’s how New Yorkers feel.
– I like going in a little different direction.
– Yeah. I appreciate all the pieces. Pineapple?
– No. See? No. Yes, yes.
– It’s definitely where things are going, dude.
– Yeah. That’s why if someone has asked me that earlier, I’d go, like, “What’s the future of NFT?”
– Yeah. Absolutely. “Movies and films and TV are coming up big for it.” “And then gaming. Those two sides, man.”
– That’s where the medium of NFTs is.
– Yeah. They actually have value.
– And with billions of gamers around the globe.
– Shocker. they’re already, you know, doing.
– Like, it just makes too much sense.
– It’s just getting over that initial educational hump.
– Yeah. Do you know? And that’s what we talked about on my panel.
– I love getting over the hump. – At Radio City. So we talked about on my panel at Radio City yesterday that you weren’t here for.
– That’s okay.
– Alright. I got up early this morning to try and see you, and your rug pulled. I’m sorry. New York slice! Hey! Okay. We are outside of the M&M building now. Exactly right in front of it. Yes. Okay. Okay. Alright. Perfect! I will not move. I’ll stand directly underneath it.
– Is that you?
– I’ll hang up. Alright.
– Hi! Hi!
– Hi, guys! – How’s it going? Amazing. Thanks.
. – Nice to meet you. Come on over.
– Yeah! Nice to meet you as well.
– Come on over.
– Let’s go!
– It’s crazy.
– Nice to meet you.
– This is Andres.
– Hey, Andres.
– This is Ben. Ben.
– Hey, Ben. How are you doing?
– Big Ben.
– Hey, other Ben.
– Yeah. Other Ben. That’s it.
– Nice to meet you.
– That is something.
– Oh. She didn’t see me. So the Desdemona robot is the younger sister of the Sophia robot that we created in 2015. David Hanson from Hanson Robotics is the master sculptor who created the faces of these robots and designed the overall hardware approach. I designed the AI and, for some time, led the software team behind these robots. All the robots use a common set of software systems behind it, even though they have different, you know, looks on their face and different robot personalities. I mean, none of these robots are anywhere near generally intelligent in the sense that human beings are, right? What did you just say about me, you little–?! I’ll have you know, I graduated top of my class in the Navy SEALs. And I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Al-Qaeda. And I have over 300 confirmed kills! AI is really progressing exponentially. And both David Hanson and I are optimistic that it’s, you know, it’s years, years, not decades, until we start getting some real general intelligence behind the robots. How many languages do you speak? Just the language of love. Do you have a favorite possession? That’s a little personal question.
Oh, possession? Yeah, actually, it’s a Lamborghini Huracan Performante 2018. Would you ride in it with me? Are you thinking about it right now? Can I drive it? We are here at NFT.NYC. We’re definitely going to be picking up our pass today. I’m going to meet with Stephen Garbett of The Sports Initiative. It’s kind of similar to what we do for Players’ Lounge, except it’s for other types of athletes. And we’re going to see if we can actually go in and, I don’t know, look at a booth, or see an NFT, or I don’t know what we’re going to do today, but it’s going to be fun. We don’t have a big agenda today. So very loose. Going to do kind of whatever we want. Let’s do it.
– Hello, Ben.
– Good to see you.
– Hey, Ben. Nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you. – How do you do? Keep it up.
– Thank you, man. I appreciate the support.
– Hey, man. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. When there’s a revolving door, where I’d be like, “Oh, I’ll just wait for the next one,” but my flex is too strong now. I’m just going to get in the revolving door. I don’t care. And you know what? If it hits me, you know what I’m going to do? Break the door. It ain’t going to break me.
This article is a transcription of a video made by BitBoy Crypto
Original video: https://youtu.be/BjS7c4PoHlg